Jim Hogg County ISD uses the Region 1 Service Center Online Service Application known as One *APP to post vacancies and to provide interested candidates the opportunity to complete an online district application.
JHCISD is a ONE *APP consortium member. Our district facilitates the posting and filling of all vacancies for our organization in this manner. Any applicant who needs an accommodation to apply for a job or is selected for an interview and needs an accommodation should contact the JHCISD Human Capital Director. Region 1 only facilitates the posting of the vacancies. Any hiring related questions should be referred to the district office.
Click here for the online application
JHCISD also uses Region 2 Service Center job posting services. Region 2 only facilitates the posting of the vacancies. Any hiring related questions should be referred to the district office.
Click here for the vacancy postings at Region2
Online Application Useful Tips
- All attachments (transcripts, resume, certification if applicable) must be attached to your application to be considered “complete”.
- All applications remain “Active” for 90 days, after which they automatically become “Inactive”. To reactivate an Inactive application, log in to your application and click “reactivate button”.
- There are 2 different applications – one to apply for paraprofessional/auxiliary vacancies and one to apply for professional vacancies.
- Use the same password for each application but differentiate the username by adding a letter or number.
- Once the application has been complete and submitted, the district will review and screen all applications. Simply applying does not guarantee you an interview. The district will then call the most qualified individuals to set up interviews.